Vagabond eager to help others with wanderlust | Programmatic Display Analyst | world leading travel services startup | 58k p.a.
- Know the alleys & byways of Programmatic Display
- Well-travelled in Campaign management & optimization
- Prefers getting up close an personal with ad operation execution
- Comfortable working in suitcase startup mindset
Then pack your gear, this adventures beckons!
The Company: world leading travel services startup
Their mission is to help transform any trip into an inspiring journey of unforgettable moments. This startup makes it simple for people to enjoy everything a destination offers. They believe that travel should be all play and no work. Their goal is to connect travelers with the experiences they want and need. Made up of avid travelers themselves, they appreciate what it’s like to experience a place beyond its surface. From diving in one of the world’s largest sea aquariums, to stumbling upon cave relics of a city, they know it is often the lesser-tried, lesser-known activities that bear the unique character of a destination.
Their team has traveled some distance already – growing to over 800 across 16 locations worldwide and they are not even close to their destination yet. They are all united in the mission to empower people to create the best travel experience anywhere, anytime.
The Role : Programmatic Display Analyst
- Performance Marketing : 80% focused on performance Display & Retargeting, and 20% on other channels
- The Programmatic Display Analyst will be hands on in Ad Operations execution
- Optimize & Manage campaigns of Performance Display & Retargeting
- Drive digital acquisition efforts via prospecting & retargeting campaigns across all funnels in the channels
- A "test, learn & apply" mindset, via constant A/B testing
- Handling audience segment customization, messaging, ad formats, new adtech solutions etc
- Monitoring, tracking, analyzing & reporting on performance display & retargeting channel performance data, as well as industry trends and business data to create actionable insights
- through the use of dashboards (such as Google Data Studio), Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets etc
- As the Programmatic Display Analyst you will implement best practices, tools & processes
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Programmatic Display and/or retargeting
- Strong understanding of DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, ad/data networks, exchanges etc
- Experience in both consolidated & fragmented inventory markets, and integration/operations with key players in the space: Criteo, GDN, etc.
- Must be Singaporean or PR resident.
- Ideally has a background in Media Agency.
- Some experience with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics) is a must.
- Not afraid to work independently when required a self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks, manage time and to deliver quality results within tight timelines
- A start-up attitude – collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up your sleeves mindset, out of the box thinker
- Strong pluses to you if you are/have any of the below mentioned:
- Experience with other performance channels, such as paid search, mobile app marketing etc
- A spreadsheet guru – intermediate/expert level with Microsoft Excel (pivot table especially) and Google Sheets
- A logical and methodical thinker able to weave data and insights into a beautiful story (and also tell the story) – think Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Experience in the travel vertical
- understanding of digital marketing eco-system, conversion & online customer acquisition.
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- A fun, homely office workspace
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers
- To be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future
Got what it takes?:
Does this role speak to you? Is this the next step in your career?
If so, email your CV to Rey Gigataras via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly via phone or whatsapp on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs