Technical Product Manager | Trading Platform | Singaporean Ad Tech | Up to 8k
- Master builder of products that benefit the Ad Tech market
- Architectural vision that can see how functionality fits into the overall construction/roadmap
- Comprehensive understanding of Ad Tech industry & the major builders
- Foundation built on Digital Media, especially hands on Media Trading
Then this is the construction you have been waiting for!
The company: Fast Growing Ad-Tech Agency with a solid focus in Programmatic Marketing.
Listed in the top 3 of the favorite DSPs partners in Singapore, it serves local, regional, and global brands, delivering a wide spectrum of ad-tech solutions, digital media, and campaign execution as well as media advisory services.
Through their proprietary trading desk platform powered by different exchanges, DSPs and an intuitive data system, they have the means to lead, build and execute the most complex data-driven marketing programs across the globe.
Today, with 100+ staff across 5 different markets with offices in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines, they are on a path to creating a clear niche for themselves and a great culture.
The Role : Technical Program Manager
- Responsible for directly managing the development of their proprietary ad-tech platform.
- Shepherding the monthly product release cycles and driving continuous improvement
- Technical Product Manager will gather requirements/recommendations from internal departments & clients, then translate into roadmap for engineering team
- Undertaking case studies to determine use case & cost benefit of new functionality/upgrades
- Will work closely with Media Trading, Customer Success & Engineering teams.
- Reports directly to the Head of Product.
- Managing the product roadmap, to drive the development of a next generation, sophisticated digital advertising platform
- Design, architect and contribute technically within the product & engineering teams
- Leverage large data sets to create data visualization reports, in order to gain insights on underlying ad exchange auction mechanics
- Clearly document design approach & solutions
- Communicate with management, internal and external partners/stakeholders and clients of the platform
The Ideal Candidate.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience,
- Strong plus for those with a Master's degree preferred in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics
- Deep expertise in building creative products that have benefited the ad tech marketplace and ecosystem
- Experience with building use cases, mock-ups and wireframes
- Experience in and comprehension of the advertising technology industry or digital marketing from a technical perspective
- Hands on experience with technologies required to process large data sets
- Experience in working and collaborating in small teams
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Clear, honest, and transparent communication with co-workers is a must
- Strong experience in visualizing and synthesizing ideas into viable product lines
- Experience in digital media trading will be added advantage
- Experience with AWS/EC2 and/or other cloud based infrastructure systems
- A background as a Media Trader is an advantage
What they Offer?
- Basic salary up to 8,000 SGD monthly (depending on experience).
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
Got what it takes?:
Does this role speak to you? Is this the next step in your career?
If so, send your CV to Rey Gigataras via email@example.com or contact us directly on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/