Technical account manager AdTech company | Strategic responsibility key clients | S$60k | Singapore
- Are you looking for client facing position and do you want to be hands-on at the same time?
- Would you like to work for a company with a leading edge technology?
- Do you want to be the tech partner of the top advertisers and agencies?
Company profile: AdTech company globally well-known with proven track record.
Our client has a leading edge technology that enables digital advertising campaigns of agencies, publishers and advertisers engage the right audience at the right time and at the right screen. As the pioneers within the industry they have been very successful in targeted advertising across the channels (Video, mobile, social, web, etc.). Almost 40,000 advertisers & publishers are connected and about 6,000 agencies across the globe.
Singapore is one of the 50 countries where they have established an office. Five colleagues are working at this location helping advertisers, agencies and publishers target the right audience. At this moment our client is look a strategic technical account manager who will be responsible for the top advertisers, agencies and publishers.
Strategic technical account manager: Help advertisers, agencies and publishers target their audience.
As the strategic technical account manager you will be responsible for the biggest clients. You will receive product training so you understand every feature of the technology and how it will benefit your clients. It is very helpful if you have managed display campaigns, however this is not a must have. Because it might happen that you have to dive in the campaign of one of your clients. Eventually you will be the contact person for the key accounts and give presentations about training, new features and/or other possibilities. This can be on site, but also via the web. We are looking for a pro-active person who can look into the client campaigns and signal opportunities for your client to optimize the campaigns. You will work with your team lead and sales to achieve the targets. In short you will:
- Work with the team lead to ensure the country target is met.
- Sit down with clients and brainstorm about their online marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage a pipeline of prospects to achieve monthly/quarterly/ annual targets
- Upsell product stack to increase the share of wallet of Top Advertisers
- Work with sales & customer solutions team to identify prospect & pitch for business opportunities
- Gain visibility through industry events
In order to qualify for this position we are looking for the following:
- Digital account management experience for minimum of 2 years.
- Experience and understanding of the display market.
- Next to communication skills you are data and tech savvy
- Preferably you have managed digital marketing campaigns.
- You are highly motivated and can work independent
- You like to learn new technologies and master this in short periods of time.
- You enjoy meeting people and able to manage or lead discussions during meetings.
What is offered?
- Max annual salary of S$60k.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Training in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok 3-4 times per year.
- Good secondary package.
- Lots of responsibilities and room for own input.
- Being part of an international company with 50 offices across the globe.
- Be the first one to know about leading features within the digital media.