Taiwan Sales Hunter | Global Pioneers in Lead Generation | SG-based | Up to SGD 60,000 pa + bonus
- A natural team player who thrives in aggressive environments?
- Are you passionate about travelling and meeting new people from different cultures?
- Are you strategic and skilled in direct, face-to-face sales pitches?
- The Taiwanese market expert, with direct in-market experience?
Then read on, this is exactly what you're looking for!
Company: A global leader providing state-of-the-art lead generation
Fast-paced, global and vibrant. This global lead generation company promises a wide array of growth and opportunities with 3 major offices around the world. It was founded in 2001, and has since then became the leader in lead generation for database marketing, with now over 40 million registered users across multiple countries worldwide.
Modern. This company remains among the best of the best with its affiliate network, offering advanced tech for premium quality marketing and data customized for the clients’ needs and preferences. And this is only one arm of their service too!
Young and dynamic. The company’s success comes from the heart of its organization: its people. Each pivotal and innovative action is driven by excellent customer service, high reliability and youthful energy. With over 200 employees from all over the world, expect mixed cultural exposure and close cross-departmental relations to turn your ideas into actions!
The Role: Sales Manager for Taiwan
You would be the front liner and representative of the company for the Taiwan market, gaining customers by delivering tailor-made product pitches to new business clients based in the market. This means you’ll work hand-in-hand with a lean team for specific client solutions, with cross-functional duties with the Account Manager to onboard your own new accounts, and direct reports to the Taiwan Country Manager.
- In charge of smart prospecting, strategic business development and nurturing your very own accounts
- Setting up carefully curated business meetings, pitching innovative ideas and performing make-or-break face-to-face negotiations
- Managing the discreet processes of gathering in-market intel, including competitor information
- Monthly travel to Taiwan for broad networking with various professionals and personalities, with the opportunity to attend and even host your own events!
Your Must Haves:
- A Taiwan market expert with direct experience in handling in-market clients.
- Mandarin proficiency needed to speak to and handle clients in Taiwan
- 5+ years of digital ad product/brand marketing or management experience
- Strong knowledge of the sales and marketing processes
- A commercial mindset with experience in building cases from market research and analysis
- Customer service orientation and experience working in a client-facing capacity
- Have achieved a Bachelor of the Arts or Science degree, or even higher
But It Would be Nice to Have:
- 5+ years of experience in the digital advertising agency, with a background in lead generation
- A fast learner with a good sense of judgement and original thinking
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and adjust quickly to change
- Excellent communication, presentation and analytical skills
If you are interested in being part of this young and energetic team, while taking on this challenging and diversified position, send your CV to Romeo Romero via firstname.lastname@example.org