Strategic Programmatic Trader | Performance Ad Tech | growing APAC team | up to 5.5k
- Are you a champ at Programmatic performance
- Can you knockout campaign inefficiencies, hits KPI’s, & smash objectives
- Do you know all the challengers in the Ad Tech space
- Not afraid to take on the challenge of starting the APAC presence of a European performance marketing agency
Then this is a match for you!
Company: Dutch Performance Technology Marketer building APAC presence
Technology is the core competency of this Dutch-based performance marketing agency, that is looking to expand into the APAC region. They are on a mission to take performance marketing to the next level.
During the past few years, they have embarked upon a strong shift in media mix and strategy, embracing the growth of programmatic media and the increasing usage of consumer behavioral data. They are making this happen by using a highly effective inhouse internal platform to order to buy, target, optimize and track our digital advertising campaigns. Their technology, built on sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithms, enables them to utilize big data in real time,
Comprised of highly intelligent tech & business oriented employees, their company culture is a true startup environment. People at are working hard to achieve something great, company's targets are personal goals, and their ambition is company's success.
The Role : Strategic Programmatic Trader
The Strategic Programmatic Trader will join their evolving in-house media buying practice to execute campaigns for their portfolio clients.
The ideal candidate is an analytical media buyer who can build, execute, and optimize display, digital video and paid social media buys programmatically within various ad buying platforms.
- Monitoring & optimizing campaign performance daily while proactively sharing updates with key stakeholders
- Manage a variety of digital display, digital video and social campaigns across tactics while exceeding program KPIs
- site retargeting, first-party data CRM, data retargeting, prospecting, contextual targeting, PMPs, publisher direct buys
- Work with global departments to drive efficient business operations (IE : Ad Serving, Viewability, DSP rates & partners)
- Handle QA and resolve ad assets (3rd party tracking, creative specs, etc.) to gain approvals in ad platforms
- Draw insights from data, making recommendations on how to increase efficiency and compile reports as needed
- Manage billing process with vendors & ensure payments are processed in a timely manner
- Work hand in hand with Media Manager, responsible for campaign strategy & setup
- Promote, educate, collaborate & share on the new ways of working with the our new in-house media practice; reaching out to cross-functional departments & media agencies
- By conducting tailored campaign briefings, planning and reporting, creative specs, etc.
- Keep Up-to-date; have deep understanding; operational know how, of buying platforms & how to use features & solutions to meet marketing objectives
The Ideal Candidate.
- 3+ years’ experience in Media Agency or Ad Tech space, handling digital Programmatic Trading/Buying
- Hands-on knowledge of DSP's Tools such as –
- Adobe, The Trade Desk, DBM (Double Click Bid Manager), Appnexus, AAP (Amazon Advertising Platform)
- and all social platforms such as Facebook/IG, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and Google AdWords
- Experience working with large datasets & knowledgeable of analytic methodologies for evaluating data
- Hands on ability to implement 3rd party tagging and pixels via various Ad Serving technologies (DCM)
- Has experience effectively managing costs while exceeding performance and viewability goals (70%)
- Excellent communication skills – ability to decode key campaign performance for a non-mathematical audience
- Working knowledge of digital media software –
- including Measurement partners (9th Decimal)
- and others like IAS, Nielsen, ComScore, Double Click etc.
- Preference for Experience with marketing with e-Commerce driven initiatives, dynamic creative and various DMP’s (Krux/Salesforce)
What they Offer?
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, up to SGD 5.5k
- Be part of a multicultural global team
- Exciting fast paced work environment as they build their APAC team
- Responsibility of managing yourself & your deliverables
- Transparent, clear, direct, open Dutch culture
Got what it takes?:
Does this role speak to you? Is this the next step in your career?
If so, send your CV to Rey Gigataras via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/