Southeast Asia Sales Director | Retarget Marketing | 144,000 SGD+ | Singapore
- Are you looking for a career change?
- Are you passionate about Sales?
- Do you have experience in selling retargeting marketing, performance marketing, programmatic buying, and RTB model solutions?
- Then this opportunity might be the right fit for your future.
The company: Retargeting Company
The company is one of the best retargeters in the global market and probably the first company to actually use deep learning to improve retargeting algorithms. They are expanding their presence in APAC region and are looking for great Talents to join their team in Singapore.
They are growing at least 100% yearly and are already present in more than 40 countries globally on nearly every continent.
They focus on attracting top players and you might join ex-employees of companies like Google, Spotify, Facebook, Criteo or Yahoo. For the top results, they offer adequate to the top performance – life-long commission system.
Their team comprises over 140 performance experts, analysts, customer care specialists and developers.
The role | Southeast Asia Sales Director
Currently, they are looking for a Sales Director to execute the following tasks:
- Identify business expansion opportunities, analyze market potential and target new business of the highest value
- Maintain sales volume and adjust selling activities in line with the market situation
- Build effective networks across business areas
- Partner with technical and sales teams
- Deliver high levels of customer relationship management, satisfaction and interaction
- Managing international sales team in SEA region (performance reviews, coaching, joined client visits, recruitment etc)
- 4-6 years of experience in direct sales
- Knowledge of retargeting marketing, performance marketing, programmatic buying, and RTB model
- Demonstrated ability to forecast sales and build sales plans
- Ability to understand clients’ needs and requirements and translate these into profitable solutions for both the customers and the company
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to develop the business
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in managing a sales team
What they offer:
- Additional and competitive variables to be discussed in a second moment
- Travel and work in different markets
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional and personal development.