Snr Programmatic Trading Specialist for the most sophisticated buyers in adtech Landscape | Programmatic Marketing
- Do you have a passion for running Digital Programmatic Campaigns?
- Do you want to have a taste of what it means to be part of a fast growing Company?
- Your hard work recognized without too much corporate ladder politics?
- Are you looking for smart, driven and collaborative colleagues?
- Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
The company: The most sophisticated buyers within the Adtech Landscape
Headquartered with various offices in the US, it has multiple and established offices across the globe. The company focuses on buying online media efficiently by using massive amounts of data, high-quality valuation algorithms, automation learning technology, and media savvy.
You want to be part of this team for the simple reason that they are bringing a level of elegance to online advertising that has only been seen in the financial markets.
The clients they are serving are the biggest players in the market such as WPP, Omnicom, Dentsu, just to mention few.
Currently, they are expanding and looking for an additional and ambitious Programmatic Trading Specialist to meet the ever-increasing demand for their growing portfolio of Clientele.
The role: “Programmatic Media Trading Specialist"
- Become an expert on the platform as well as best practices for campaign management
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create optimization strategies and provide solutions for campaigns
- Partner with Account Management and Sales Executives to provide support to clients, including onboarding and optimization training
- Work with Product Management to help define features and drive enhancements to the platform.
- Become a thought leader in digital media optimization
- Understand and communicate the platform's value proposition, technology, and partnerships, to help grow clients’ accounts.
- At least 5 years of working experience with team management experience.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Advanced MS Excel skills. Other data analytics skills like SQL, R or Python would be an advantage.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
- Be part of this fast-growing company
- High-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.
For more info, please send an email to R.firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +65 3158 9803
Regret to say but only shortlisted will be notified.