Senior Revenue Marketing Manager | Performance Marketing for a B2B Tech Company | Salary up to SGD 6k+
- Do you want to work in a regional scale? Have the energy to travel and represent a B2B SaaS product?
- Do you believe that seamless communication is a huge key to eliminate waste in resources, do more and achieve more?
- Do you want to execute performance-driven and omni-channel marketing strategies to drive for more customer acquisitions in the enterprise level? Is this a challenge that truly excites you?
- You not only want to be hands-on, you actually want your share of developing a marketing campaign that is seamless to the resources of the company be it in technology, man-power or campaign budgets.
You then might be truly ready for this big opportunity![intro]
Company: From Creative Content Platforms to Office Suite
This company is well known across the globe, pioneering in consumer-centric products that brought more color to life through social media. It is not a surprise at all, in everything they do and all the things they used as a tool for achieving success are crisp and built to serve the business. And so the story goes like this– In doing their business, this company leveraged and highly relies on their own proprietary platforms. It was so effective and useful to their global businesses that it proved to be something that can be sold in the market.
Due to the growing demand for solutions in the market, and a predicted next-billion dollar industry, they have silently and privately selling in the market, providing freemiums at the same time while further improving the product. They took social media by storm and people love it. Now, another game-changer, for enterprises, for businesses, it does not really matter what industry or size you are in.
A global company, powered by AI, fueled by global people
First of all, you are someone who values making the most out of your time. You are laser-focused in your goals therefore your brain is wired to challenge current systems and you just easily pay attention to knowing what questions to ask and easily recognizes solutions. You are someone who comes with a strong business acumen, a digital expert who knows the big picture in combining both. More than anything, you understand that all of technology is simply a means to achieving what matters to people whether it be in business or in a specific endeavor. Therefore, you understand how to communicate, you understand how to design and communication and digital marketing funnel for a seamless accessibility and acquisition to customers who will find great value in the product you represent.
The Role; Senior Revenue Marketing Manager
- The business has several products, and this is one of them, and one of the fewest that caters to B2B. Do you enjoy B2B marketing?
- Once a marketing plan has been crafted, you will run marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: You will design experiments, develop campaign strategies, and drive the execution of the campaigns through the entire buying cycle
- You will of course have the resources needed to be successful in this function. Although keep in mind that since the product is start-up phase and also in hiring stage, you will do several things and wear multiple hats. You will work with a team of digital marketers to acquire customers through paid and organic channels. The size of the team will vary with the ongoing development of the team built
- A surely exciting stage, you will develop a unified cross-channel strategy to meet sales targets, and enhance the efficiency of our sales channels. Acquire and thoroughly track incremental leads through all channels (paid and non-paid)
- As someone curious, cautious, goal-driven and meticulous, you will Investigate and test new channels to communicate with potential customers.
- You will Integrate disparate channels (e.g., search, social, email, push, etc.) for a more holistic customer acquisition journey. The challenge of seamless execution is real, you believe in your capability , together with the team to optimize this to become a smooth process
- You will also own and manage the budget reconciliation process
- In order to fulfill the business objectives and perform well in your role, you will work closely with vendors and internal teams to implement marketing campaigns and tracking. You will compile detailed reporting of all live marketing campaigns to illustrate the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing channels
- Work with the Marketing Operations team to implement processes and marketing automation tools to track and assess quality of acquired customers
- As this role is a in a technical capacity, you will still troubleshoot ad delivery and performance
What we would like you to bring:
- You are someone with at least 5 years of experience in B2B omni-channel marketing
- You have at least 3 years experience as a manager or team leader
- Experience working at companies with a self-service customer acquisition model
- Proven track record of managing and delivering online traffic growth from multiple sources, including direct, SEO, sponsored links, banner ads, affiliates, and website A/B testing to drive conversion
- Experience in planning and launching successful customer acquisition campaigns, marketing optimization programs, and website analytics tools
- Experience working with Sales to nurture leads
- Demonstrated experience using data and KPI metrics to monitor and measure performance and plan ongoing improvements; passion for marketing metrics and process improvement
- Intellectual curiosity to understand what drives customer behavior through quantitative and qualitative data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to organize and communicate key information effectively
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong team player; comfort with working across various
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on various channels. These include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, among others.
- The ability to tell compelling stories using data-Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Be part of the world’s most valuable startup to date, with massive unimaginable global footprint
- Strong balance between learning and execution and ideation, work with the best technology and experts in different fields
- Experience being part of reality in the creation of products that truly knows no limits in geographies, languages and culture. Take pride in enabling businesses to do more
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies related to Senior Revenue Marketing Manager visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/