Senior Performance Marketing Manager, Agency | Regional, Team-Lead, Biddable Media | SGD 6k+
- Do you consider yourself a Performance Marketing Expert? Highly experienced in Paid Search and Paid Social?
- Are you a game changer? Historically smashing records and creating very effective PPC and Paid Social campaigns?
- Are you yourself inspired? Contagiously inspiring because you take with you being self-driven?
- Do you believe the way to succeed is to focus on one thing and constantly honing craft crawling up a wall you hit or simply you will never hit a wall?
- To you, a real expert is never finished? There’s never an end? Only milestones established?
- Are you an expert in handling client facing communications as part of effectively delivering to established expectations for clients?
- Are you a passionate person in general? Is it obvious in your work and how people perceive you?
Then this might be the next great move for your career
Company: Performance-driven. Always Delivering Results. FOCUSED
This company has been around for almost 20 years now, an agency, a master of craft and honing crafts-ship. The very reason they exist is to help companies take advantage of innovations within the marketing sphere. Things will move fast, goals do not change, only amplified and reached in various creative ways. They serve as business partners to various industries in the market. So far, they have expended to cater to various regions and have teams across different countries such as Singapore, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, California, Dubai etc.
A diverse team united by a common purpose—Mastery. Mastery achieved through provision of real marketing solutions to their clients. Therefore, honing their own people is a big deal. Having gone through adaptation in the business, this agency has grown to be more strategic in their approach where they are hiring more team members to allow focus on quality, focus on long-term business with their clients. Does this sound like the company exactly to your taste? Exactly the next step for you where you are curious to see if you can plot out a long-term career with?
Deliver Results. Search Marketing. Paid Search and Paid Social
You are an without a doubt THE EXPERT. Less of talk, more of actions. You love your work and you are very passionate about growth within your chosen field.
The Role; Senior Performance Marketing Manager
- You will lead on the best practices for performance marketing. You are largely a PPC expert with several successes in Paid Social.
- Being a mature member of the Performance marketing department, you will lead the Performance Media team and constantly improve internal processes of the department
- As a natural part of your responsibilities, you will manage End to End paid performance media accounts which including planning, strategy, execution, optimization, reporting and post-campaign analysis of SEM and Paid Social campaigns
- Building up from all your experiences, you will continue to manage and strategise paid search campaigns across all verticals, Google search engine and social media platforms
- You will monitor and analyse data in paid campaigns to regularly provide insightful and actionable recommendations to clients
- As a reliable senior member, you will assume full responsibility of assigned campaigns and delivery of pre-set KPIs with clients.
- As your department is also part of several functions and campaigns, you will collaborate internally with SEO, Graphics, Content and Tech team for client campaign support and campaign growth opportunities
- Driving for effective communication, you will provide clients with campaign updates, recommendations and reporting on campaign performance
- Not eating up a lot of your time, and ensuring quality of work delivered, you will analyse Ad campaigns with GA
What we would like you to bring:
- You are a proven senior with cases to show experience as a Performance Marketing Manager
- Team Lead capability – you are quite experienced and have the ability to lead team members in the department
- Familiarity with agency work – minimum of 3 years of hands on practical experience either agency or inhouse
- You are a representation of your work. You are someone who values quality; you care about craftsmanship and take pride in their work
- Highly focused with extensive SEM and Paid Social experience (Able to back up with case studies)
- Strong with GA and tracking capabilities
- Analytical. Reads and understands the data to make informed decisions
- A passion for learning and enhancing your existing skills
- Speed and able to hit deadlines that you set for yourself
- Great client facing skills
- Google Ads and Analytics certified individuals preferred
- Hands on Facebook and paid social media experience
- Good organisational and time management skills, not missing out on the small things. Always with understanding of the big picture
- Adaptable and able to handle multiple priorities.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Be part of a niche specialist company, go-to experts
- Develop yourself into a consultant or a certain pathway for individually defined career
- Strong balance between learning and execution, receive mentorship from the best people managers and highly skilled in the industry
- Work with a very good mentor, in an environment that allows you to learn what you seek, exposes you to good people in the industry
- Strong collaborative work across other departments within the agency, work with the biggest names in the industry and step up to the challenge of handling SMEs
- Work in a positive and vibrant office, who cares deeply about their team
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies related to Performance Marketing Manager visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/