Senior Mobile App Growth Hacker | Brand Side | Singapore based
- Are you user centric?
- Product focused and growth obsessed?
- Can you Identify innovative growth techniques, test and scale them for hyper-growth?
- If you have the ability to analyse data, interpret it and understand how to use this to drive your decisions then this could be the role for you!
Our client is a global leading travel search site and app company. They employ over 800 staff across ten offices globally, and, having reached market leader status, they have been recently acquired in a deal valued at more than £1bn. It’s a hugely exciting time for this company because that deal allows them to take the business to the next level of accelerated global growth.
As the team is expanding, they are currently looking for an experienced Snr App Growth Manager.
What we are looking for is someone who is analytical, experienced and creative App Growth Hacker to be based in our Singapore office, who is able to shape and drive growth opportunities within the app platform to achieve sustainable acceleration of their App users.
- Proven track record of managing app marketing activities, app referral programs, and having worked in an app only business
- Proven track record of driving significant app growth with low CLV
- In depth understanding of the complex App market place and its limitations
- Operational knowledge of the best tools / solutions to accelerate app growth / shrink limitations
- Strategic vision towards an app first approach
- In depth experience in more than one App Growth related specialisms, such as ASO, APP SEO, Paid app acquisition, App re-engagement and onboarding, App Product Development, Web to App growth techniques etc
- Good understanding of challenges related to Product Market Fit, growth at scale, localization, internationalization and personalization of product
- Technical experience in App product development highly appreciated
- Growth hacking mentality; Product led, data driven, highly creative
- Proficient in a range of tools across the marketing stack, including Tableau, Mixpanel, Appflyer, Google Analytics
- Even better if you have basic programming skills in the likes of SQL & Python to start taking this to the next level
- Understanding of a 2-sided marketplace and how to drive growth among 2 or more distinct user groups
- Experience of working in a lean and agile environment with hands on experience of relevant techniques and tools
- Self-driven. You have fantastic organisational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimise
- Previous significant experience in leading teams, impactful prioritisation of app marketing activities, onboarding and educating others on app best practices
- Specific regional app knowledge in APAC region
- Salary range is between 80,000 SGD to 140,000 SGD
- Top tier dental, medical and insurance
- Barista machines to massage chairs
- Free food
- A supportive, trusting and transparent working environment
- A place to look at things differently and challenge and offer solutions
- An opportunity to develop market strategies to acquire and retain users
- The opportunity to actively drive change in a fast-paced, thriving and growing, unique culture
- A place where you can relish in your passion and enthusiasm for the travel market.
- An environment of continuous improvement where you optimize for impact and velocity
- Holiday buying scheme as well as frequent townhalls with their CEO.
- What they really aim for is a place where people can thrive, be trusted to make an impact and ultimately help them put their users first.
Regret to say but only short-listed will be notified. To facilitate the process, please include in your email the reason why you are a good fit and what interests you most about this role.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org