Senior Digital Marketing Specialist | Full service strategic Digital Agency | Singapore
- Are you able to independently execute SEM and social media campaigns?
- Do you make the best sense out of analyzing data and campaign?
- Are you highly organized in campaign monitoring to optimize results and convert leads?
- Reliable when working alone, passionate about contributing as part of the team?
Multi-awarded technology-powered agency, focusing on creative innovations and digital expertise
With the help of technology and some of the best minds, this agency transforms ideas into results and new realities. As a member of one of the most successful PR groups in Asia, the agency is equipped in transcending communications to a whole new level, enabling themselves to become truly a full service digital marketing agency. Delivering outstanding campaign results, numbers game, measuring every single move
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience in a full-service or speacialized agency with solid hands-on experience in SEO (on-page, off-page and technical SEO). Knowledge of search engine ranking factors and staying up to date with the latest Google algorithms.
- Experience in independently managing SEO projects for a companies and brands with regional/global presence and have the ability to optimise for multiple languages.
- Experience in planning and writing content for blogs and websites and landing pages
- In-depth experience with PPC campaigns
- Experience in Social listening & Social Media Management (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc), digital programmatic media planning and buying, including content syndication, and in executing campaigns with other media such as LINE, WeChat, etc will be a bonus.
- Comfortable working and configuring Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tool. And distilling data into actionable insights and recommend optimisation tactics for greater results.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work effectively under minimum supervision, in a fast pace environment.
- Possess valid Google AdWords & Google Analytics certifications.
- Good working knowledge of growth hacking strategies and tactics.
- Deep understanding of digital media tactics and digital strategies.
- Well organised and proactive with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess valid Google AdWords certifications.
- Ability to think strategically.
- Ability to work with diverse culture.
- Passion for all things digital and marketing.
- Manage and execute SEO, SEM, social media marketing, social listening and all paid and search activities.
- Manage and execute growth hacking campaigns.
- Perform daily optimisation of campaigns, budget allocation, bid management, ad creative & landing page testing.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative analysis reports and dashboards with data obtained for regular updates on content performance and inform stakeholders of campaign results. Recommend campaign optimisation tactics and follow through.
- Measure campaign performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools including Google Analytics, to drive engagement and conversions.
- Assist in gathering and sharing data and insights on digital tools and platforms to develop campaign strategies.
What they offer:
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, previous achievements and foreseen potential for growth within the company
- Training and education, with other benefits
- Position yourself for career growth and leadership responsibilities in the future
- Working with some of the best local and international brands, both known and unknown that would disrupt the market
- Experiencing different tools and therefore increasing your own market value.
- Regional career growth opportunities