Regional Social Media Manager | Sports Digital Consultancy, International | Salary up to SGD 6k +
- Do you want to take on the challenge of working with a global sports company and provide digital marketing strategies, enabled through social media channels across the APAC region?
- Do you want to further enhance communicating to a wide audience, exercising your creative juices, getting people to work in the direction of the social media strategies you and your team work hard to put together?
- Do you want to run creative work backed by technology and data?
- Do you want the energy of a startup, stability of similar to the biggest longest with-standing corporations and experience growth culture to a whole new level?
- Do you have a thing for sports and similar passion in social media that you often-times find saying to yourself “I am so ready for my big break!”?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Helping sports communicate to the world, enabling for a more passionate and connected world
Your new employer is a well-known Global Marketing Company, specializing with the sports industry that has been established in 1990s, now with over 200 full time experts across the globe whilst employing a network of freelancers, providing opportunities for people across Aisia. What makes them special is firstly the mission they put upon themselves that gives them the most stable core purpose and reason for every single action or decision made throughout these years. Secondly is how they do it through providing digital marketing strategies using 3 pillars which are Data, Content and Technology. Equally important, is their track record for developing people through learning, exposure, guided challenges and understanding how communication is being done across the worlds. There’s so many case studies to learn from that the have successfully executed.
The Role; Regional Social Media Manager
- There are 3 core Areas you would be focused on within the role—Social Media Strategy, Planning and Management of a Freelance Networks
Social Media Strategy
- You will create APAC wide social media strategy to drive engagement and growth for the company’s clients, including across platform Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Creating content plans for delivery across region with local freelancers and content managers
- Designing and coordinating with APAC teams to exist on campaigns that drive growth towards client objectives (followers, etc)
- Creating localized marketing templates and design specs for production team to create and use across regions
- Engaging local teams, doing focus groups and research to extract local insights from APAC markets to better drive strategy
- Continuing to develop expert skills in content creation, gifs, video and design in freelancers, using best practice to continue to improve
- Responsible for social media growth and reporting across region to be supported by Regional Account Manager
- Managing paid media planning across social networks and including reporting
- Train and develop regional planning capabilities with freelancers
- Drawing upon your experience, knowledge and creativity to create a content plan for our clients in each of the regional markets.
- Work with global teams in London / Shanghai to support planning across new business and exiting business expansion
Working with a Freelancer Network
- Identify and develop an experienced network of freelancers across the region to provide reliable content creation and marketing solutions, including videographers, content creators, writers, translators.
- Develop a process and management frequency to engage them and ensure a strong team spirit to ensure accountability is felt across the region.
- Develop process to manage the productivity and best economics for managing freelancers, work within a budget and report to management
- Develop a reporting and analysis system to measure the quality of freelancers across region, promote and retain good ones, address poor performing ones, etc
What would we like you to bring
- Up to 7 years in regional social media marketing, with a leadership position for minimum of 3 years managing regional APAC programs
- Excellent knowledge of the social media landscape, history working with all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, TikTok, Line)
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, presenting to clients, engaging peers
- Excellent knowledge of European football and other sports (it all helps)
- Excellent content creation skills, demonstrating a clear understanding of engaging content (Graphics, video)
- Must speak fluent English, with bonus languages for Thai, Japanese, Malay, Bahasar, Mandarin.
- Functional Skills Required (Have been using in the past to be able to advise other team members accordingly)
- Basic design, video editing and copywriting
- Using social media planning software (ie. Hootsuite)
- Using analytics tools to understand and optimise content
- Basic design skills (Photoshop/indesign)
- Keynote / PPT (preferably Keynote)
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Work in an international company, work with the biggest teams/athletes in the world
- Developing excellent creativity and content ideation
- Develop refined performance marketing methodologies and tactics
- Utilization of data in optimizing content creation
- Grow into a leadership role
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Up to $1,500 for Private Health insurance
- Flexible working hours, you’ll join a truly results-driven organization
- International travel
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies related to Regional Social Media Manager visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/