Regional Head of Sales, SEA | Curate, activate and optimize audience insights in REAL TIME to make marketing campaigns like never before! | Up to SGD 180K per year! | SG-based
- Do you have deep knowledge and experience with audience curation and activation for insights and marketing capabilities?
- Have strong agency connections across countries in the SEA region?
- Have a passion for meeting new people and building connections through travelling and networking events?
- Do you find challenge and motivation in exceeding set targets and goals by developing new clients, closing deals and growing existing businesses?
Feel the thrill? Read through and apply now!
The company? Has the platform with world’s largest data set of audience behavior in REAL TIME and the REAL WORLD!
With just less than a decade old, the company owns the largest data set of almost 2 billion users for real-time audience curation and activation through its AI-powered self-serve SaaS platform. First of its kind in the industry, this platform enables end-to-end marketing automation for clients and partners across 20 countries, leveraging on location, transactions and other unique real-world signals to acquire customers and build engaging products.
Globally, this company has already built its strong presence across USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific – and now also making strong footprints in the SEA region. Recently and in lieu with this expansion, with their aim to make real-world data actionable thru the use of AI, the company raised another round of funding amounting to USD 100M in worth. Its ambition to make use of these data to an actionable asset for better understanding and quantifying consumer behavior has definitely been leading the way in making this company a true global player in the industry.
If taking on and tackling ever-evolving trends of consumer behavior do not scare you, then challenge yourself and be part of this strong team reshaping the world of automation and digital marketing!
The Role? Regional Head of Sales, SEA.
The Regional Head of Sales, SEA role will have the opportunity to manage and develop strategies to expand the SEA market this company’s flagship product and technology, giving marketers instant and exlclusive access to advanced audience curation & marketing capabilities. As the main face of the company, you will be responsible for driving pipeline and revenue growth through structured programs with key partners, agencies and brands.
Tasks would include:
- Market mapping of potential customers across agencies, trading desks & programmatic platforms
- Pitching and closing commercial agreements with new customers in the verticals mentioned above
- Driving adoption the flagship product among existing & new customers to increase month on month spends
- Build awareness of location data and possibilities in research, measurement and deriving insights.
- Work closely with global leadership team on regional strategies & revenue planning
Excel and stand out from the rest if have:
- Experience: Min 8+ Years (5+ years of media/advertising sales)
- Location: Singapore
- Education: Bachelors degree required;
- Industry Type: Big Data, Mobile, Digital Media, Advertising Sales
- Will require International travel
Be part of the team, join the craze and have a lot of fun working!
- Highly competitive salary with performance based bonus would be part of your package
- Health care, company gadgets, holiday leaves, travel allowance, and more!
- Global career opportunities isn’t even part of the question!
Send your CV now to Alex Nacional via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies, visit https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/.