Programmatic Media Trader | Global Digital Media Agency | Trading and Onboarding | Max SGD 60000+ | Singapore
- Are you someone who enjoys creating efficiency out of a chaotic environment?
- Are you looking for a company where you can bring your A game and be recognized for your hardwork?
- Are you looking to work with a global media agency and work for a top tier 1 account to drive strategy around programmatic and social buying?
- Are you looking to step up the ladder and take ownership of a newly created role with all the challenges that comes along with it?
The art of blending media, technology, and strategic marketing
Like most peculiar humble beginnings that turned into billions-cost companies, this one started in a dreamer’s garage where startups were probably not even a word yet. We are talking about the 90s, servicing one client which became the foundation of a life-long rapid expansion from London to 8 countries overall and now slowly TAKING OVER Singapore.
With laser focus on providing marketing solutions to tech companies, this global media agency combines the unique bricks to a stonewall of reliable heavily data-driven, results and performance-oriented marketing. You can have access to the people who founded the company 20 years ago at your finger-tips. You learn new things everyday and are surrounded by people who are talented and very driven.
There are very high standards for the work being done and making the agency a better place. Hours can be demanding like most agencies. They attack daily with the right process and satisfying outcome, yet they are never complacent with their results. They just keep evolving around their strength.
The role: Programmatic Media Trader
The ideal candidate is self-learning, innovative, great communicator and has hands-on experience with programmatic media buying, and is ready to lead a Tier 1 client’s programmatic activity. Responsibilities
- Manage a Tier 1 global client’s programmatic strategy & execution
- Setup, manage and optimize different types of Programmatic inventory via multiple DPS tech stack
- Maintain relationships with programmatic vendors
- Manage costs incurred and revenue generated from buying platforms
- Oversee implementation of programmatic media campaigns
- Produce and present engaging campaign analysis for clients, demonstrating the effectiveness of planning, testing and media optimization and management.
- Provide insight and guidance to members of the Integrated Media team.
- Maintain and stay current with industry news and research
Skills & Requirements
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field.
- At least 2-3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): DBM & The Trade Desk
- Strong background in digital media ad units including digital display, video, mobile & social
- Possess and demonstrate a deep and current knowledge of Digital trends and strategy within a marketing advertising environment.
- Salary increment to be discussed on a second moment
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.