Programmatic Campaign Manager | Newly created position | Annual Salary 60’000 SGD+
- Are you looking for a company where you can bring your A game and be recognized for your hard work?
- Are you looking to work with a global media agency and work for a top tier 1 account to drive strategy around programmatic marketing?
- Are you looking to step up the ladder and take ownership of a newly created role with all the challenges that come along with it?
- If you feel that there is something deficient in where you are now and open to hearing new opportunities, check this out now.
Company: Central to all, helping advertisers and agencies succeed. One of the most know mobile performance advertising company
With the help of technology and some of the best minds, this company transforms ideas into results and new realities. They have a very niche focus in the market hence the demand for their service is determined and growing. Their team is composed of mobile, internet and software development experts coming from various IT industries. They have offices in the Asia Pacific, as well as South East Asia, North America and Europe.
Your role: Programmatic Manager
They are rolling out their new product and they are looking for a programmatic manager to handle the programmatic campaigns across 11 countries.
- Manage the delivery of Programmatic Marketing Campaigns across the platform
- Ensure campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Salesperson responsible
- Monitoring campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimizations and recommendations by analyzing across key variables
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients
- Good organizational skills are required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time and to ensure that the campaign’s finances are correctly managed
- At month end you will be responsible for the reconciliation of the billing figures and populating templates ready for invoicing.
- Maintained a good relationship with management by providing feedback on the campaign growth & areas of development required
- Document best practices & new processes provided relevant training & help with the rollout of new products.
Other tasks include:
- Work closely with the Engineering team to troubleshoot any technical issues for a campaign
- Analyse data from the campaigns to draw out conclusions to present back to the Sales team and clients
- Troubleshoot issues; take accountability and ensure relevant personnel are involved when an issue occurs.
- At least 1-3 years of experience
- Media Agency background is a plus
- Understanding of the Digital AdTech space
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong understanding of campaign & data analysis
What they offer:
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, with a budget of up to SGD 5k/month
- Training and education, knowledge transfer
- Position yourself for career growth
- Consistent and ongoing assessments to help train you to a specific track you want to take and how the company can equally achieve its goals for growth
- Working with some of the best local and international brands, both known and unknown that would disrupt the market
- Be on top of the mobile industry whilst combining performance marketing
- Experiencing different tools and therefore increasing your own market value.
- Regional career growth opportunities
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/