Global SEM Director for an Internet Company | Driving Growth and ROI | Salary up to SGD 12,500 max
- Do you have proven hands-on SEM/PPC campaign experience?
- Have you done this across Asia, been in a team lead position?
- Do you understand what works in various regions and countries across the world, have deep understanding of building a conversion funnel?
- Do you have a global mindset and have the ability to see the bigger picture of where a business is headed?
- Have you ever told yourself you are ready to take on a Global lead? You are confident, patient and ready for when the right opportunity presents itself?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Big deals, Internet Company, Connecting People to beautiful memories
Massive Global growth in less than 5 years. They have a worldwide everyday mission of making it simple for travelers to enjoy everything a travel destination has to offer. They hand pick experiences, provide the best prices and enable seamless and safe transactions online.
The Role; Global SEM Director
- Growth & ROI of paid search channels globally;
- Success in defining best practices to scale paid search channel, deploying them rapidly to launch new markets;
- Capacity to collaborate with marketing teams across geographic markets on spreading knowledge and ensuring execution of best practices.
- Scaling – Own company-wide, global SEM strategy and best practices;
- Develop strategy, standards and best practices for scaling paid search channel, in form of playbook, training sessions, and informal discussions;
- Identify improvement opportunities in SEM growth and efficiency, (e.g. account build-out, audience targeting on web and mobile platforms), through performing tests, aligning with other relevant channel owners, and detailing out needs for additional tools (3rd party or in-house);
- Develop critical metrics and dashboard to measure campaign performance and derive actionable insights;
- Work closely with local marketing teams to ensure best practices are implemented, execution is aligned, and campaign performance is optimised and ROI is achieved, while providing guidance and training whenever necessary;
- As a Subject-Matter-Expert, represent company in interactions with search engines and other external SEM experts; stay ahead of any changes and trends in the world of SEM;
- Rapid launch – Launch SEM channel for new geographic markets, then transition to local team;
- Build out campaigns rapidly whenever company enters new markets, and optimize to best level possible without necessarily having local market/language knowledge;
- Prepare campaigns for transitioning to local team, including giving training.
- At least 3 years of SEM Team Lead experience including web and mobile
- Experience working in a fast-paced highly energetic start up culture. Prove ability to take it on
- Experienced in cross-functional collaboration and knowledge sharing;
- Strong communications, skills in stakeholder management, and test and learn mindset;
- In-depth knowledge of Google AdWords, familiar with Yahoo and other search engines (Naver, Baidu, etc.), Google Analytics, 3rd party tools (e.g. Kenshoo, Marin, Doubleclick, Appsflyer);
- Comfortable working as individual contributor – think big picture or roll up sleeves to execute as situation calls for;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, technology or quantitative field;
- Regional exposure to mobile app user acquisition a plus;
- Experience in travel or eCommerce industry a plus.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Annual bonus of up to 4 months salary
- Work in a regional hub, collaborate globally
- Be in a working environment that sets employees up for success
- You are hired to make an impact that helps the users, you will fully be entrusted
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/