Strategic Digital Planner for a Data-driven Martech Agency | B2B, Local to Regional | Competitive Salary and High-Value Learning Perks
- Do you want to be an overall specialist in providing data-driven digital marketing strategies?
- Do you consider yourself adaptable, always wired to look for solutions, finding your self always asking the right questions?
- Does B2B work entice you? The kind that makes Fortune 500 companies stay ahead of their game, because of you and your team?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Upholding Core Values, a DNA that replicates success
This marketing agency was founded in 2010. The goal was not to establish a business, it was and always will be to create an organization that is growth-oriented, dependable, and will put people at the heart of the business be it to solve the most complex problems or to contribute to a more connected and human world with the help of using technology to its best purpose.
This agency is a stronghold, a place where people are at the heart of the business. They pride themselves in their reliability and balance between excellence in work and excellence in life. Catering to solutions such as B2B and B2C digital marketing, SEO, marketing automation, inbound marketing, website development, market & user insights etc. Altogether just some pieces building their profound understanding to factor in business, brand, audience, resources and success.
The Role; Strategic Digital Planner
- Firstly, the mindset is important, you are someone who does not take things at face value
- You’re curiosity about the world is obvious in your work, in your energy, in the kinds of questions you ask
- Your fascination about human behavior is influenced by macro and micro trends and ideas
- You can explain hard and complex ideas to your grandmother and see her light up in immediate response
- If the above points speak well to you, then you are likely already able to lead strategic planning across digital platforms to provide direction for a brand’s presence.
- You will liaise with clients to attain an ever evolving understanding of their changing needs.
- You will lead and participate in marketing and communication strategy development for clients and new business.
- Not single-handedly at all because you will have such an amazing team, you produce cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns.
- You have it in you, you will identify potential problems and devise ways to rectify them.
- Having a basis for everything, you will present research/strategy findings within the organisation and at client and business meetings
- You will work with clients to shape engagement plan and prioritise media touchpoints.
- You will add to and maintain our strategic knowledge base.
- You will deep-dive into analytics to understand why certain channels perform better than the rest and provide actionable insights for our clients backed by data.
What we would like you to bring:
- You are already a Strategic Planner, you’re someone who is looking to strengthen him or herself in thinking of solutions that are hardly or not simply available to how most people are wired in thinking
- You have interest in B2b
- You have an equivalent of 5+ years of experience in an agency or similar capacity in digital media and/or marketing.
- Familiarity with Powerpoint (a must), Excel, research tools & methods
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their digital channels.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written communication.
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Some kind of degree (or in lieu of it, you know quite a bit of things – bring it)
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision.
- You care about the core values that represent you more than anything, because simply doing the right thing is not easy but you depend on it
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Access to annual training relevant to your profession and industry
- Experience overall growth to an unimaginable level of learning, experience and boost your self-esteem around great people
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance-based bonus
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools
- Be part a family culture, company trips and bonding activities
- Be part of a team of passionate digital specialists
- Grow with annual training that is relevant to your profession and the industry
- Be part of our yearly company trip where our 4 offices come together to have fun
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies related to Strategic Digital Planner visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/