Digital Planner for a tech-driven agency | Local to regional marketing ideas brought to life | Salary up to SGD 5k max
- Do you have an outspread exposure in digital media landscape?
- Are you confident in leading strategic planning across digital platforms?
- Do you take ownership that your work, together with the team is what branding needs?
- Do you not take things at face value?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: A culture of excellence, progression and building all things digital
A warm and humble story built around its people and culture, this digital agency withstands the challenges of leading the growth of the brands they handle through standing pillars of digital marketing, data & strategy, continuous building and development of solutions.
This agency is a stronghold, a place where people are at the heart of the business. They pride themselves in their reliability and balance between excellence in work and excellence in life. Catering to solutions such as B2B and B2C digital marketing, SEO, marketing automation, inbound marketing, website development, market & user insights etc. Altogether just some pieces building their profound understanding to factor in business, brand, audience, resources and success.
The Role; Digital Planner:
- Work on various marketing platforms, pick up through training and transfer your skills from previous experience
- Lead strategic planning across digital platforms which includes working around data, performance marketing, organic marketing campaigns, creative etc.
- Provide direction for a brand’s presence
- Liaise with clients to attain an ever-evolving understanding of their changing needs, providing stronger bandwidth in ability to provide more suitable solutions
- Lead and participate in marketing and communication strategy development for clients and new business.
- Produce cohesive and intelligent plans to bring success to campaigns.
- Identify potential problems and devise ways to rectify them.
- Present research/strategy findings within the organisation and at client and business meetings.
- Work with clients to shape engagement plan and prioritise media touchpoints.
- Add to and maintain our strategic knowledge base.
- Deep-dive into analytics to understand why certain channels perform better than the rest and provide actionable insights for our clients backed by data.
- Proven ability to work with diff stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in an agency or similar capacity in digital media and/or marketing.
- Familiarity with Powerpoint (a must), Excel, research tools & methods
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Possess the ability to create a well thought out, data-backed strategic plan of action for clients for campaigns and their digital channels.
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Some kind of degree (or in lieu of it, you know quite a bit of things – bring it)
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Access to annual training relevant to your profession and industry
- Experience overall growth to an unimaginable level of learning, experience and boost your self-esteem around great people
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance-based bonus
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools
- Be part a family culture, company trips and bonding activities
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/