Digital Marketing Manager | Tech Company, B2B software, seamless communication| Salary up to SGD 5k+
- Technology excites you? Particularly platforms that enable companies to do more and experience better systems that truly simplifies work?
- Do you want to be a part of a global company who built their success around placing customers and businesses as the main basis for creating life-changing products?
- Are you fascinated, driven and thrilled by the challenge of achieving customer acquisition and retention?
- Have you established quality years in digital marketing, therefore confident in leveraging through utilizing various digital channels such as paid social, search, content and email?
- Combining creative thinking and marketing campaign planning, does it sound like you’re what they need?
Then this might be the next great move for your career !
Company: From Creative Content Platforms to Office Suite
This company is well known across the globe, pioneering in consumer-centric products that brought more color to life through social media. It is not a surprise at all, in everything they do and all the things they used as a tool for achieving success are crisp and built to serve the business. And so the story goes like this– In doing their business, this company leveraged and highly relies on their own proprietary platforms. It was so effective and useful to their global businesses that it proved to be something that can be sold in the market.
Due to the growing demand for solutions in the market, and a predicted next-billion dollar industry, they have silently and privately selling in the market, providing freemiums at the same time while further improving the product. They took social media by storm and people love it. Now, another game-changer, for enterprises, for businesses, it does not really matter what industry or size you are in.
A global company, powered by AI, fueled by global people
First of all, you are someone who values making the most out of your time. You are laser-focused in your goals therefore your brain is wired to challenge current systems and you just easily pay attention to knowing what questions to ask and easily recognizes solutions. You are someone who comes with a strong business acumen, a digital expert who knows the big picture in combining both. More than anything, you understand that all of technology is simply a means to achieving what matters to people whether it be in business or in a specific endeavor. Therefore, you understand how to communicate, you understand how to design and communication and digital marketing funnel for a seamless accessibility and acquisition to customers who will find great value in the product you represent.
The Role; Digital Marketing Manager (Growth Marketing)
- The business has several products, and this is one of them, and one of the fewest that caters to B2B. Do you enjoy B2B marketing?
- You will work closely with the Marketing, Product and Design teams where you will conceive, manage, analyze, and optimize campaigns to drive the overall customer growth in line with the product’s brand strategy and business goals.
- Being someone with deep domain experience across paid platforms, tools, and ad technologies, and of course technical expertise (hands on experience in performance marketing), you will bring your creative thinking to all marketing campaign planning.
- You will develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term ROI
- You will craft landing pages and lead generation content to distribute to prospective clients after market segmentations
- You will utilize various channels such as affiliate, display, SEM, and social media
- You will manage every stage of a marketing campaign, including conception, execution, tracking, and reporting
- You will continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, and content strategies to increase conversion
- You will also do a day-to-day management of online and offline campaigns across channels which includes but not limited to paid social, paid search, content, organic, referral, email, direct mail, podcasts, affiliate,and video
- You will monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs to ensure marketing initiatives are driving acquisition. You will leverage on your experience and the team’s to improve how this can be done better
- Being someone used to always ensuring campaign performance, you will utilize web analytics and business intelligence tools such as Google Analytics and internal dashboards to better understand the customers; leverage those insights in marketing campaigns
What we would like you to bring:
- A Global Mindset to deal with ambiguity, an attitude to solve problems, unwavering reliability to want to keep thriving in growth-driven and agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, analytics or another related field
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, highly preferred in enterprise SaaS-Experience in building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Proven success managing online marketing programs with CPC, CPA, and CPM cost models on various channels. These include Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, among others.
- The ability to tell compelling stories using data-Experience managing organic acquisition, including SEO and CRO
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Be part of the world’s most valuable startup to date, with massive unimaginable global footprint
- Strong balance between learning and execution and ideation, work with the best technology and experts in different fields
- Experience being part of reality in the creation of products that truly knows no limits in geographies, languages and culture. Take pride in enabling businesses to do more
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies related to Digital Marketing Manager visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/