Digital Marketing Data Analyst | Growth and Strategy | Brand Side | Singapore
- Are you looking for better career opportunities?
- Are you eligible to work in Singapore?
- Are you looking for a place to have more ownership and control of the brand?
- Do you have a Start-up mindset and open to get your hands dirty to grow the brand?
- Do you have a deep experience with omni-channel marketing analysis, including but not limited to attribution model, cross-devices, channel specific LTV analysis etc?
- Are you proficient in Python and other scripting language
- If all your answers so far are yes, then this career opportunity might be for you!
The company | “The Scent of Success”
This fast-growing company has started last year October and have sold 16k bottles in just a year time, with 30% being repeat customers – So you can be very sure of the quality and the fact that their customers loved what they receive.
Facebook has been the main marketing channel in the past year, currently, they spend from USD 2,000 to USD 6,000 on a daily basis – and this is purely US/UK market before scaling up, they are ready to spend more as long as they hit the CPA target.
Their business model is unique and they have very different stats compared to the usual beauty eCommerce company, just to give an example, their repeat orders happen within 30 days.
The Role | Digital Marketing Data Analyst
It plays a foundational role in deciding how can they best engage existing customers through analysis of purchase behavioural and transactional data.
- Develop and implement measurement frameworks and marketing models: everything from marketing mix optimization, channel attribution and lifetime value
- Identify key metrics that drive the performance of each marketing channels (Facebook, Google Search & GDN, Affiliate, Email etc) and products (samples, full bottles, gift orders etc), make these accessible to both internal team and partners through dashboards and reports
- Transform raw data into meaningful and visual analysis characterized by strong data governance, technique transparency and proper documentation and communication
- Continually keep marketing team updated with new discovery and learnings to better improve
- Maintain and implement data tracking setup on Google Analytics or via Google Tag Manager
- Analysis and reporting of the financial aspects of the operations for incorporation into the executive dashboard
- Measuring and reporting on the profitability of each product by product type geography and sales/marketing channel
- Analysing sales / revenue data with product cost profiles in order to optimise the profitability of the company’s operations
- 1~3 years’ experience as a data analyst with marketing experiences
- Highly experienced with omni-channel marketing analysis, including but not limited to attribution model, cross-devices, channel specific LTV analysis etc
- Proficient in Python and other scripting language
- Experience with Supermetrics and Google Data Studio is a plus
- Competitive Salary and willing to pay for value
- Flexible working location i.e. for 1~2 days in the week the team can meet up at coffee shop for 1/2 day to catch up before going home to continue working