Digital Account Manager with a critical mind on everything | Strategic, data-driven culture, entrepreneurs at work | Salary up to SGD 6,000
- Do you want to be an overall specialist in providing data-driven digital marketing strategies?
- Do you consider yourself adaptable, always wired to look for solutions, finding your self always asking the right questions?
- Does B2B work entice you? The kind that makes Fortune 500 companies stay ahead of their game, because of you and your team?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Upholding Core Values, a DNA that replicates success
This marketing agency was founded in 2010. The goal was not to establish a business, it was and always will be to create an organization that is growth-oriented, dependable, and will put people at the heart of the business be it to solve the most complex problems or to contribute to a more connected and human world with the help of using technology to its best purpose.
This agency is a stronghold, a place where people are at the heart of the business. They pride themselves in their reliability and balance between excellence in work and excellence in life. Catering to solutions such as B2B and B2C digital marketing, SEO, marketing automation, inbound marketing, website development, market & user insights etc. Altogether just some pieces building their profound understanding to factor in business, brand, audience, resources and success.
The Role; Digital Account Manager:
- You will build an unwavering level of self-confidence as you continue to be the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- A lot of things will be honed from you such as the ability to build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact, you will enhance yourself as you learn to communicate better
- As someone with an entrepreneur mindset, you will set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Provided with the right technology and a whole team of support, you will be able to suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- You are someone trusted, you will be able to address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Still getting involved on the ground work, you will optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- You are full of ideas, all you need is to back it up with the right data and analysis, with these, you will develop and present social media strategies to clients
- You understand what is necessary, important and good to know, you will report on web performance metrics
- With keen eye to the things that matter, with in-depth understanding of the customer journey, you will be able to analyze digital campaigns success
- As someone who embodies continuous learning and expertise-building, you will Stay up-to-date with digital and marketing technology trends
What we would like you to bring:
- You are already an Account Manager, you’re someone who is looking to strengthen him or herself in thinking of solutions that are hardly or not simply available to how most people are wired in thinking
- You have interest in B2b
- Given your hands on experience with /SEM and CRM/MA software, you will think fast on your feet, shuffle ideas and juggle strategies, backed by science
- As someone with experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords/Facebook/LinkedIn campaigns, your ability to make strategies are even more wider due to more exposure
- You have always considered yourself as someone with an in-depth understanding of marketing technology, digital media and social media platforms because you like to read and reading more is just an expression of how curious you are about the world around you
- You are someone who wants to continue demonstrating strategic or consultative approach to account management.
- Quite simple, it’s natural for you to express your strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Technology or relevant field might be useful
- You are not intimidated by being able to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation abilities.
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients.
- Ability to oversee and lead several clients at once.
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision.
- You care about the core values that represent you more than anything, because simply doing the right thing is not easy but you depend on it
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Access to annual training relevant to your profession and industry
- Experience overall growth to an unimaginable level of learning, experience and boost your self-esteem around great people
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance-based bonus
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools
- Be part a family culture, company trips and bonding activities
- Be part of a team of passionate digital specialists
- Grow with annual training that is relevant to your profession and the industry
- Be part of our yearly company trip where our 4 offices come together to have fun
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies related to Digital Account Manager visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/