Data Planner, deep dive and build marketing strategies from Facebook data | SEA Regional Role | Work on a Global Brand
- Do you have strong familiarization in dealing with google and facebook data?
- Are you confident in building digital marketing strategies based on raw insights?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent big brands? Within a project lead position?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
- Do you want to take on the challenge of driving targeted acquisitions through customer driven marketing solutions?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Technology meets with passionate minds
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world into a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
The Role; Data Planner:
- Build a digital marketing plan based on consumer data analysis
- Build solution proposals based on data analysis insight
- Resource & time management to deliver the output
- Take the lead in client communication & expectation management
- Deep dive into attribution analysis & provide action recommendation
- Facebook campaign execution data
- Conversion attribution analysis & FB campaign strategy recommendation
- Build performance analysis report
- Web visit analysis (through the use of Adobe Analytics across SEA region)
- Monthly web visit performance analysis
- You will be provided the following support:
- A Data Engineer & Scientist (as one of a shared service within the team) who will process the data at technical level
- Data Analyst & Technician (your dedicated resource) to pull out actual performance metrics
- Data marketing planning expertise with more than 6-7 year career
- Technical ability and know ho within data analytics. Proven track record of analyzing data points to understand consumer journey
- Full Facebook hands on experience from campaign planning/execution/ performance analytics
- Actual Facebook account running experience
- Basic Web Analytics experience (Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics)
- Advanced data analytics knowledge and skills will be an optional plus (SQL, Python, etc.)
- Marketing Planning experience
- Strategic thinking process : how to utilize the data points to build up consumer journey hypothesis
- Data story telling – how to deliver the message with logical story telling by utilizing the data points
- Good presentation skills – Build up the idea as good looking presentation format (Power Point)
- [Business background] Account servicing
- Know how to deal with project with the client
- Timeline & Resource management : Mange the resource to deliver the output along to the timeline
- Client communication & expectation management : Deal with client expectation with proper communication level
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Apply data science (Machine learning) to marketing process
- Marketing action strategy based on actual sales attribution analysis
- New innovative project (Purchase propensity model, Offline Sale Tracking solution, etc.)
- Be part of an agency in the forefront of one of the biggest and strongest brands in the world
- Actual Data access
- Work with internal and inhouse expertise
- Grow into a leadership role
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/