Read on, it might be you or a friend who deserves the big break in their career!
Operating for about 50 years now, this company traces its roots from its founder who humbly started with supporting his father in the oil and construction industry in the 1960s. Fast forward to 2017, they are now worth billions of dollars due to several thousands of people who’s lives they keep changing altogether, producing more environmentally sustainable products among several others that is known worldwide.
With Singapore office being their hub for global transactions in one of their products, they seek a Digital Communications Manager who will see alignment in the mission and values they promote within the company and through their people.
• Lead and manage the overall online reputation and brand of the company and its products over Search Engines and Social Media Platforms
• Produce end-to-end content across but not imited to websites, blog, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc
• Help govern technical qualities over SEO/SEM, analytics, content production, social media channels, etc
• Maintain a watching brief over trends and development in digital communications that can be harnessed to enhance the company’s reputation-building
• Drive and manage community relations program across key public communities and institute higher learning to expand awareness and education through academics and students with passion in environmental studies/science
• Support the company’s business groups in their corporate communications programs and initiatives
• Support the corporate communications team in assigned projects
• Hands-on experience in digital communications spanning online reputation management, analytics, web management, content development in different forms
• Have worked in the manufacturing industry is a must for exposure to such environments
• Plus points if with advertising/digital agency experience
• Passion for communication on all levels (community and key stakeholders)
• Excellent writing skills. Fluency in either Chinese or Bahasa is important
• Corporate communications experience is helpful
• Able to work effectively across diverse cultures and across multi-national teams spread across different markets
• Able to handle multiple projects within tight deadlines
• Degree from reputable university
• At least 10 years working experience