Content Marketing Manager for an Agency | Bridging great minds, digital masterpiece | SGD 5k max per month
- Do you have an outspread exposure in digital media landscape?
- Are you confident in seamless branding, content and communication across digital platforms?
- Do you take ownership that your work, together with the team is what branding needs?
- Do you not take things at face value?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? Able to communicate your ideas across team and various stakeholders?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: A culture of excellence, progression and building all things digital
A warm and humble story built around its people and culture, this digital agency withstands the challenges of leading the growth of the brands they handle through standing pillars of digital marketing, data & strategy, continuous building and development of solutions.
This agency is a stronghold, a place where people are at the heart of the business. They pride themselves in their reliability and balance between excellence in work and excellence in life. Catering to solutions such as B2B and B2C digital marketing, SEO, marketing automation, inbound marketing, website development, market & user insights etc. Altogether just some pieces building their profound understanding to factor in business, brand, audience, resources and success.
The Role; Content Marketing Manager:
- Oversee the content process from ideation to execution. Manage output and the team members involved from start to end: conceptualisation, requirements gathering, to content development and copyediting. You will ensure objectives—and deadlines–are met.
- Discover and manage content creators: You should have a list of trusted content creators—or know where to find them. You should be able to brief, set timelines, guide and work with these content creators to develop storylines and deliver the content.
- Conceptualise a coherent content strategy across different content formats—blogs, social media, whitepapers, websites, story boards—by repurposing, creating, or curating content.
- Develop guides and templates, such as style or voice guides, content templates for websites, blog posts, and more.
- Implement and direct good editorial practices amongst in-house and outsourced writers.
- Write and edit content such as blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, landing pages, infographics.
- Team management experience is a must
- Strong editorial and publishing background
- Experienced with editorial process (from ideation to execution to editing and analysis)
- Willing to conduct your own research on things that you don’t know
- Has experience with transmedia and cross-platform storytelling
- Has team management experience
- Has a database of content creators or knows where to find them
- Knows how to manage and outsource content creators
- Has preferably some client-facing experience
- At least 3 to 4 years of digital publishing experience
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Access to annual training relevant to your profession and industry
- Experience overall growth to an unimaginable level of learning, experience and boost your self-esteem around great people
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance-based bonus
- Be equipped with premium hardware and up-to-date software and tools
- Be part a family culture, company trips and bonding activities
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/