Chief Product Officer, spearhead innovative and disruptive digital media products | Singapore
- Do you have extensive digital product development experience?
- Have you had several years of experience in spearheading development and growth of company’s digital media products?
- Have you worked on developing innovative digital products from scratch, defining ideas with relevant internal stakeholders, aligning the needs and objectives of the Company with the right audience and customers, as well as execution?
- Are you adept to a startup environment?
Then this might be the right opportunity for you. Let us know what your thoughts are!
One of Asia’s leading media organization for more the three decades
One of the biggest News Publishers, through paper and digital products, owning various properties across different business lines.
Chief Product Officer
- Define and own the vision, strategy and goals of our digital media products. To succeed, the CPO has to be able to articulate in an elevator pitch why anyone should use our products at all.
- Be able to communicate product vision, strategy and goals succinctly to stakeholders – including C-suite executives in the organisation & external partners – on the value and impact of the products to the bigger company strategy and direction.
- Structure and set up effective product development framework and processes with metrics for success. Own the product release process end to end including but not limited to market research, product design, resource prioritisation, product launch quality, and marketing.
- Build, enhance, lead and mentor Product Managers. Enable the product development team to deliver on mid-term objectives, with clear and regular communication of the needs, wants, market demands, and strategic objectives of the product.
- Be the sponsor for resources that the Product Managers and/or other members of the product development team require in their course of work. The Product Owner must have excellent negotiation skills to remove roadblocks that impede the realisation of the product vision.
- Employ an iterative build, measure, learn mindset on product development – favouring speedy releases over perfection. The Product Owner should embrace the Lean Startup principles of experimenting quickly with minimal investment to test market reception, over long development processes in pursuit of perfection.
- Put users and external stakeholders like advertisers and agencies as the top priority in decision making, by using data and understanding of target audience and market requirements to prioritise development work.
- At least 15 years of product development experience, preferably in the digital media space
- Prior background in technology
- Track record of successfully building and leading digital products, preferably with some startup experience
- Independent, confident and comfortable engaging all levels of stakeholders
- A strategic thinker with ability to function in a results oriented, data-rich, and metrics driven environment
- Dynamic and charismatic with remarkable critical thinking skills
- Able to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in Lean Startup, Design Thinking or Agile methodologies
What they offer:
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, previous achievements and foreseen capability of driving growth potential of the company
- Be in an exciting position to test market reception, innovate products that will be consumed by everyone
- Be part of the senior management, influence digital in Singapore in the largest strongest possible scale
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/