Chief Operating Officer | fast growing Mobile Performance DSP | Singapore HQ | 180k
- Can you tread where others not dare, and are experienced in leading people along the right path
- Do you have the power to bend Programmatic to your will
- You are able to move Sales, Revenue, Growth numbers faster than the Kessel run
- Are you compelled by the desire to be the Master of your own faith
Then you are the chosen one!
Company: changing the way mobile advertisement is marketed today
With the help of technology and some of the best minds, this company transforms ideas into results and new realities. They are a team of composed of mobile, internet and software development experts coming from various IT industries, they have risen to be one of the fastest growing mobile ad agencies in APAC. They have a mobile performance demand-side platform and an extensive network across the region. They have changed the way mobile advertising is marketed today through its high quality mobile campaigns for advertisers, developers and publishers.
They develop & execute mobile strategies by providing performance & branding campaigns for both global and regional communication agencies, as well as leading brands; and app developers, games, content providers. Headquartered in Singapore with a strong foothold in Manila, Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh, Jakarta and New Delhi & presences in key markets such as Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Taiwan, South East Asia, as well as North America and Europe. Their
Yet despite this, they retain a start-up culture & mindset by providing an excellent work environment, challenging and enriching projects, an internationally diverse team to work with, and an enjoyable social vibe through various team events.
The Role : Chief Operating Officer
The Chief Operating Officer will be working closely with the current CEO. There will be a succession plan, so that in 2019 they will take over the reins over the roles and responsibilities as CEO.
- Defining and executing the general strategy with the CEO
- Develop and implement sound business strategies, strategic plans and operational procedures, to promote revenue growth.
- Establish performance and growth indicators to benchmark for the effectiveness of strategies.
- Planning, implementing and managing Operations ensuring business objectives are met
- Daily management of Singapore Operations, Sales, Marketing and Publishers team, as well as remote management of Manila, Jakarta, India and Thailand based teams
- Working closely with the Sales Directors and Sales Managers to expand and strengthen clients’ relationships & to grow them further
- Driving & defining the companies Technical Product roadmap
- Representing the company in Mobile events (conferences, etc.), in Singapore or internationally
- Leading, providing direction and guidance to the team to maintain good levels of motivation
- Manage the reporting of data and performance to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist the CEO in fundraising ventures and participate in expansion activities
- Manage relationships with key business stakeholders, government agencies, vendors and customers through focused initiatives.
The Ideal Candidate.
- Permanent Residents/ EP holders/ Singaporean citizens – candidates must already be based in Singapore
- At least 8 years of work experience & an excellent track record in the digital/mobile industry
- Proven experience as COO or other relevant roles is strong plus
- Strong Technical & Operational knowledge of the digital publishing and advertising ecosystem
- Understanding of business functions such as Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance.
- Hands on experience with running programmatic and CPI campaigns, interacting with DSP/SSP, and exchanges
- A strong network in the industry, especially in the APAC region
- Solid analytical mindset with attention to detail and great ability to drive teams to achieve outcomes
- A mastery of English, with excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills. Other regional languages are a plus
- A clear dedication to your role (can expect extensive hours and outside normal office hours)
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast-paced environment and effectively multi-task
- Fundraising experience would be a plus.
What they Offer?
- Competitive package depending on level of experience, up to SGD 180k annually
- The career growth to take over this fast growing company in 2019
- Working in a well-established start-up: excellent work environment with worthwhile challenges
- A challenging job with many responsibilities
- Working in Singapore: a booming hub in the fastest growing area for the Mobile industry
- Developing your personal network and skills
- Working with some of the best local and international brands
- Be on top of the mobile industry whilst combining performance marketing
Got what it takes?:
Does this role speak to you? Is this the next step in your career?
If so, send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/