Branding and Communication Lead| B2B Tech Platform | Global, SG-Based
- Have you built you career around leading brands that would help solve some of the inevitable challenges all companies face?
- Do you believe in taking over the power of tech, therefor further empowering humans to do more?
- Does B2B branding communications excite you?
- Are you a regional marketing savvy? Very much knowledgeable to Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia markets? APAC?
- Combining various approach to lead branding of a product through brand strategy, brand campaign, brand enablement, partnerships?
Then this might be the next great move for your career !
Company: From Creative Content Platforms to Office Suite
This company is well known across the globe, pioneering in consumer-centric products that brought more color to life through social media. It is not a surprise at all, in everything they do and all the things they used as a tool for achieving success are crisp and built to serve the business. And so the story goes like this– In doing their business, this company leveraged and highly relies on their own proprietary platforms. It was so effective and useful to their global businesses that it proved to be something that can be sold in the market.
Due to the growing demand for solutions in the market, and a predicted next-billion dollar industry, they have silently and privately selling in the market, providing freemiums at the same time while further improving the product. They took social media by storm and people love it. Now, another game-changer, for enterprises, for businesses, it does not really matter what industry or size you are in.
A global company, powered by AI, fueled by global people
First of all, you are someone who values making the most out of your time. You are laser-focused in your goals therefore your brain is actually wired to challenge current systems and you just easily pay attention to knowing what questions to ask and easily recognizes solutions. You are someone who comes with a strong business acumen, a digital expert who knows the big picture in combining both. More than anything, you understand that all of technology is simply a means to achieving what matters to people whether it be in business or in a specific endeavor. Therefore, you understand how to communicate, you understand how to design and communication and digital marketing funnel for a seamless accessibility and acquisition to customers who will find great value in the product you represent.
The Role; Brand Lead, B2B Tech
- As an already Branding Expert, you are someone who can fully utilize their solid market insights across APAC in order to crack each market with a disruptive product that companies have always been hoping to have.
- You will develop regional brand strategy aligning the HQ brand strategy and plan with the firm’s strategic priorities, marketing and communication messaging strategy, value proposition etc.
- You will lead IMC brand campaign: planning on campaign concept, brand creative, activation, paid ad media strategy, etc. Work with internal stakeholder and external multiple agencies to execute campaign in measurable way.
- As someone who has an updated and seasoned understanding of the ecosystem, you will be entrusted to identify appropriate opportunities for brand marketing and strategize for market penetration. You will be the point person for Brand Sponsorship and Brand Partnership.
- You will lead brand enablement through ensuring content and design of HQ communications, messaging, and collateral are clear, direct, develop, and stay on top of editing content and design as needed.
- Working closely with the regional commercial team, you will take on the exciting challenge of consistency in ensuring that the brand will spark per touchpoint and through its audiences.
- Giving you more freedom to exercise your creativity skills, you will work with graphic designer(s) to create clear messages, powerful ads as well as brand stories.
- Being in this lead role for the company, you will work with and manage appropriate stakeholders to produce brand guide materials and help direct, develop, and edit content and designs as needed.
What we would like you to bring:
- A Global Mindset to deal with ambiguity, an attitude to solve problems, unwavering reliability to want to keep thriving in growth-driven and agile environment
- At least 6 years of experience in digital marketing, highly preferred in enterprise SaaS-Experience in building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy
- Proven success in brand strategy working from agency and integrated creative branding experience.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Madarin to work liaise efficiently with Mandarin-speaking stakeholders.
- Strong sense of ownership and determination to get things done
What they offer:
- Competitive salary depending on your level
- Be part of the world’s most valuable startup to date, with massive unimaginable global footprint
- Strong balance between learning and execution, and experience a role in leadership capacity, or improve your leadership in tech-driven modern world
- Experience being part of reality in the creation of products that truly knows no limits in geographies, languages and culture. Take pride in enabling businesses to do more
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via email@example.com
For more vacancies related to Branding and Communication Lead visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/