Be part of a precision team | Digital Media Executive | Mobile Performance Marketing Agency | SGD 3k monthly
- Looking to build your digital media career
- Willing to aggressively learn, adjust, grow your digital media experience & knowledge
- Obsessed by accuracy, precision & a data centric approach
- Curious & Passionate about digital innovation, technology & advertising
Then move your career into overdrive & join then this supercharged organization!
Company: Multi-Award Winning Mobile Performance Marketing Agency
Recognized globally as a precision data centric Performance Marketing agency. They are Digital Natives with a strong heritage in mobile, one of the digital pioneers having started in 2006. Well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognizable brands. They are proud of their data focused and ROI positive approach, making them a trusted business partners by clients around the world. And their more than 20 agency and campaign awards is testimony to their world class approach.
The Role : Digital Media Executive
They are seeking a curious and enthusiastic individual with a passion for digital innovation, advertising and technology. The Digital Media Executive will be responsible for aiding the Media Planner Buyer with mobile and broader digital media campaigns.
With the goal for them to acquire the experience to become a future Media Planner & Buyer themselves, gaining mobile media/technology knowledge, building the discipline of client servicing.
- Support the Media Planner & Buyer with reporting and planning of mobile and digital campaigns
- Help set up, manage and execute a campaign throughout the campaign lifecycle including set up, creative management, pacing and delivery
- Provide optimization insights to the Media Planner & Buyers
- Participate in rate negotiation & Ensure proper entries into financial system, including reconciliations
- Aid implementation of tracking solutions, including the use of initiative to identify and rectify tracking issues for media campaigns
- Assist in the preparation of reporting, bespoke analysis and presentations for clients
The Ideal Digital Media Executive:
- Applicants on Employment Passes need not apply
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel (pivot tables)
- Ability to analyze results (identifying and explaining variance from goals)
- Excellent organizational skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional attention to detail, to meet aggressive deadlines
- Strong written, verbal communication & people skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, suppliers & internal teams
- Ability to work independently & also as part of a team to achieve and deliver
- Has an entrepreneurial zeal
- Some experience in Digital Marketing is preferred
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply, strong plus if you have done an internship in Digital Marketing role
Got what it takes?:
Does this role speak to you? Is this the next step in your career?
If so, email your CV to Rey Gigataras via email@example.com or contact us directly via phone or whatsapp on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs