Ambitious Director, Digital Media for the fast growing Global Digital Media Agency | Leadership and Strategic Role | Salary Base up to 156’000+ SGD per year
- Are you looking for a company where you can bring your A game and being recognized for your hardwork?
- Are you looking to work with a global media agency and lead a team within the performance advertising and biddable media group?
- Do you enjoy articulating and educating Clients and team members on Digital strategy, trends, challenges?
- Are you looking to step up the ladder and take ownership of a newly created role with all the challenges that comes along with it?
- If you feel that there is something deficient at where you are now and open to hear new opportunities, check this out now.
The company: The art of blending media, technology, and strategic marketing.
Like most peculiar humble beginnings that turned into billions-cost companies, this one started in a dreamer’s garage where startups were probably not even a word yet. We are talking about the 90s, servicing one client which became the foundation of a life-long rapid expansion from London to 8 countries overall and now slowly TAKING OVER Singapore.
With laser focus in providing marketing solutions to tech companies, this global media agency combines the unique bricks to a stonewall of reliable heavily data-driven, results and performance-oriented marketing.
You can have access to the people who founded the company 20 years ago at your finger-tips. You learn new things everyday and are surrounded by people who are talented and very driven.
There are very high standards for the work being done and making the agency a better place. Hours can be demanding like most agencies. They attack daily with the right process and satisfying outcome, yet they are never complacent with their results. They just keep evolving around their strength.
The role: Ambitious Director in Digital Media
The Digital Director uses their vast knowledge of the digital marketing space to guide the development of new and emerging digital media capabilities throughout the agency that include but are not limited to programmatic media, social advertising, search, video and mobile advertising.
This position is a key leadership position within the performance advertising and biddable media group. Along with the other Directors, you will report to the Singapore Managing Director.
You will be able to:
- Lead and drive the strategy, development, execution and stewardship of all programmatic and social communications plans as well as other emerging media initiatives based on client requirements and needs, working within an integrated team across disciplines.
- Formulate digital strategy for client businesses and ensure that recommendations and decisions are consistent with client’s objectives and strategies
- Assume lead role in integration of client’s digital media efforts and demonstrate full understanding of client’s businesses as basis for all future work
- Demonstrate understanding of 3rd party research methodology and how data can be used to shape client conversations
- Investigate all new opportunities from a broad perspective to determine appropriateness and soundness of idea or company
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the programmatic, social advertising & search teams including performance, financial reporting and channel development
- Act as a mentor and institute best practices throughout the performance advertising and biddable media teams, particularly the programmatic and social teams.
- Continually seek innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions
- Keep up to date with emerging digital trading platforms, identifying those with benefit, scaling the opportunity and helping advise on implementation
- Develop and nurture relationships with strategic ad tech partners
- Work with sales and business development participating in new client opportunities and presentations
- 7-10 years of related media/communications planning experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; concentration in advertising, marketing, business administration, and/or communications preferred
- Possess and demonstrate a deep and current knowledge of Digital trends and strategy within a marketing advertising environment.
- Ability to articulate and educate Clients and team members on Digital strategy, trends, challenges.
- Demonstrate strong proficiency with systems/tools
- Excellent quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Demonstrate sharp strategic thinking and effective problem solving skills
- Salary Base up to 156,000+ SGD per year
- Secondary package will be discussed on a second moment.
- Friendly working environment with opportunities to impact the company with your ideas and involvement
- Working in an international/multi-cultural team
- Higher-growth environment where you are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.