Advertising Account Manager | Growing AD Tech with Proprietary Platform | Singapore HQ
- Smart, creative, data-driven performance marketer that thrives on Precision
- Client handling flows naturally through you
- Managing Campaigns & their performance objectives is part of your DNA
- Versed at coordinating with internal operations & technical teams
Then this is for you!
Company: Growing AD Tech powered by their own Programmatic Advertising Platform focused on Precision Performance Marketing
One of the leaders in Precision Performance Marketing products & solutions, powered by its own proprietary full-stack programmatic advertising platform.
They are focused on utilizing a multi-layered data approach, that delivers to the right audience at the right moment, sophisticated & personalized marketing messages.
Established for almost a decade, this advertising technology company (headquartered in Singapore) works with world’s leading brands and media agencies and is expanding its reach & its team.
The Role : Advertising Account Manager
- The Premier Advertising Account Manager will serve as the primary business contact for clients and internal operations and technical teams for ensuring campaigns and any related managed services that they provide are properly delivered to clients.
- You will proactively maintain good relation with clients and ensure that clients are able to receive the full benefits of their advertising products and services with great satisfaction.
- Proactively manage the campaigns and maintain good working relationship with clients' teams;
- Coordinate the involvement of client/agency, and internal operation/technical teams to ensure smooth delivery and meeting of expectation;
- Identify and propose the assigned advertising solution to client that can address their issues and challenges;
- Responsible for ensuring the profitability and continuation of the secured clients accounts;
- Develop critical understanding of advertising clients' business, products, and business objectives;
- Cultivate good business relationship and foster excellent communication with our new and existing clients and partners through adherence to our rules of engagement;
- Manage the overall performance objectives, expectations, and progress of the secured accounts and projects
The Ideal Candidate.
- At least 3 years of working experience in service-oriented roles, preferably in digital media, digital marketing, IT and/or media sales;
- Passionate and have good understanding and appreciation of the Web, digital media and advertising technology fields
- Creative, and analytical in understanding customers' needs to deliver them satisfying solutions;
- Strong commitment to quality customer service with good interpersonal skills, initiative and prompt follow-through;
- Strong account management skills and thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly;
- Able to work under pressure in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Good command of written and communication in English;
- Possess at least a Bachelors Degree in any field, preferably digital media or IT related
- Good knowledge and interest in latest industry trends, technology solutions and best practices;
What they Offer?
- Up to 70k annually
- Occasional overseas travelling (for training purpose)
- Ample opportunities to grow. You get to propose your own ideas and see it through
- Work with passionate, talented and driven colleagues who get things done!
- Opportunity to work cross-country and with variety of projects of different nature
- Challenging and exciting problems that await you to solve
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
- Personal Development Fund for courses and materials
Got what it takes?:
Does this role speak to you? Is this the next step in your career?
If so, send your CV to Rey Gigataras via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us directly on +65 3158 9803.
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/