Ad Operation Director | Programmatic Marketing
- Do you have an understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc)?
- Do you have experience managing and leading a team, and works well within a team and can take ownership of individual tasks?
- Do you want to have a taste of what it means to be part of a fast-growing Company?
- Are you looking for smart, driven and collaborative colleagues?
- Well, if your answers were YES then what are you waiting for? This opportunity is for you!
Leading Ad Tech Company with global presence
The Company is recognized as one of the fastest growing Company in the Digital Media Industry and it is well known for delivering and running top notch advertising campaigns for the world’s most recognisable brands. Won several awards in the Digital Media scene and their products is highly in demand by the well-known Media Agencies, Trading Desks and Publishers.
The team is driven by a very smart, driven, creative and collaborative people, which belief is in inspiring their colleagues and making a real impact through their work and that is one of the reasons why most of the Talents here are still in the Company.
They are now seeking for your talent and join their team as a Lead Campaign Manager to work and to lead the team for their Digital Ad Operations.
The role: Lead Team, Ad Operation.
The role will involve working and leading the team and focus mainly on the technical set up of campaigns and providing daily reports on how the campaigns are performing. Full training will be given.
A key part of the role will involve liaising with the Sales team and the clients to ensure campaigns are delivered to expectations. As head of the team, you will be responsible for managing the team’s workload whilst finding ways to improve team process. It also means that when problems arise, you will be expected to take a lead role in their resolution.
Communication skills are essential to handle the client-facing side of campaign management; from daily updates on campaign delivery, to speaking to clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions when relevant.
To summarize it, you will:
- Be managing the day to day management of your team members including KPI setting, HR issues, performance reviews, and development.
- Ensure that campaigns are set up and run as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Sales person responsible and the proposal and planning you have signed off.
- Monitor your team’s campaign delivery to ensure it is on track for delivery and performing as expected; this will involve optimizing by analyzing across key variables.
- Draw out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with the sales team and clients.
- At month end you will be responsible for overseeing the reconciliation of your team’s billing figures.
- UI testing and development.
- Work with other Team Leads in Ad Ops in taking the lead on side projects that improve the efficiency of the Ad Operations team as a whole.
- Work closely with the Engineering team to troubleshoot any technical issues.
- Analyse data from the campaigns to draw out conclusions to present back to the Sales team and clients on a regular basis.
- Communication skills are essential to handle the client-facing side of campaign management; from daily updates on campaign delivery, to speak to clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions.
- Experience managing and leading a team, and works well within a team and can take ownership of individual tasks
- Experience working in the Digital AdOps industry
- Understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc)
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong understanding of campaign & data analysis
- Excellent excel skills
- Be part of this fast-growing company
- You are going to see not just incremental change at the top and bottom lines, but you are going to see very significant change within the company
- The opportunity to make a difference especially for professional development.