Account Manager, Integrated Communications | Beauty and Consumer | Salary up to SGD 6,000 per month
- Do you want to work with a progressive company that is highly specialized in communications?
- Do you believe that progress is a lifetime venture?
- Do you want to work in compelling projects and lead messaging across Consumer, Lifestlyle, Beauty and Luxury through traditional, social and digital channels?
- Do you want to challenge yourself within a highly fast-paced, independent yet collaborative environment? Groom your leadership experience and skills within integrated communications
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Your new employer: Imprinting Brands, transforming connections between brands and consumers
Your new employer is a well-known Global Communications Agency established in 1970s, with offices across New York, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Taipei and Singapore. To them, work is a way to build and leave a legacy. Their lifelong success is directly attributed to the success of their clients in addressing the so called “bradbiguity”.
A company grounded in communicating culture, voicing out the people behind the brand, behind the product. Communicating how great work is done. This agency is a specialized branding agency with a unique approach that is ever adaptive to the future, able to decoded and help their clients fulfill their mission across every aspect of their work,
The Role; Account Manager for Consumer and Beauty:
- As a manager, you have key areas of focus which will further enhance and highlight your developing expertise for your career and this roles:
- You are someone who is absolutely passionate about their craft. You will give your experience in the industry, having ran multiple integrated regional digital communications strategy plans for various clients, you will further elevate the role of communications in the owned, earned and paid media space.
- As a main contact person in some of the accounts, you will be assigned the opportunity to lead the regional coordination for local market implementation. In this area, others will come to you and you will proactively take the lead in providing guidance and quality control for nothing but excellence execution.
- In this light, you will also lead the local planning and implementation where you will lead the cultural decoding of local consumer insights, creative ideation and activations.
- As a seasoned communications and branding professional, you will be given the responsibility of leading Client Management, Strategic Planning, and Workplace Leadership
An exciting opportunity indeed to progress and utilize digital platforms for branding and communications. You have had the proper training for foundation in traditional media. On top of this, you are someone who is ready for the challenge and will take it on, had a tasted of integrated communications and wants to build on from that experience. The following are already common things already to you:
- You will identify relevant media platforms
- As something you remain excited in doing, you will craft compelling narratives based on local consumer insights
- Demonstration of understanding on the digital landscape: social media, video/content, SEO, SEM, research & measurements and emerging technologies
- Demonstration of knowledge on the media/influencer landscape
As someone who seeks mentorship, you are also provided with one dedicated upward Senior, your Senior Director. On top of it, given the beauty of a lean and solid team, you will learn from everyone in the company.
- In leading the Client Management, you will drive day-to-day client relations and serve as a primary client counsellor
- You are on top of things, you know the ins and outs of the work. You will serve as primary project manager for planning and execution of major client activations
- Something natural to your day-day responsibilities, you will to a different level than before, challenge yourself to a high quality manage multiple projects for a variety of clients – from concept to completion on time and within budget
Becoming Strategic. In the journey when you became one, you have undergone heavy training and experience in handling various campaigns. The following is a review of the major thing you will take a lead on
- Interpret client briefs and responding to them with a holistic, brand led, insights-driven and digital-first strategy and plan
- Collaborate with Digital Team to propose and implement data-led campaign evaluation for clients
- Contribute to developing the agency’s strategic planning know-how and capabilities; drives the effectiveness agenda
- Act as a catalyst for great creative ideas and is able to develop them to their potential
- Play an active role in the agency’s new business efforts; take responsibility for the majority of the planning input on pitches, and being the planning representative for the agency in creds meetings
- Work effectively with team members in-market and across the network
- Work with senior leads to grow accounts through strong client relationships and industry insights that help integrate PR into clients’ marketing mix
- Actively identify and participate in organically growing existing client business, including cross-selling/integration
- Maintain operational leadership by suggesting process improvements to senior team leadership
- Participate in agency leadership opportunitiescessfully satisfy the completion of various campaigns.
As a leader in the workplace, below speaks vividly to you and you will say to yourself “this is what I want to do next” and “this is where I grow”..
- Like a lighthouse, you will serve as a day-to-day team leader to mentor team members through providing direction, suggestions on issues resolution and identifying opportunities for team members’ professional development
- Something that gets you on your toes, passing on expertise is also something that helps you build it. You will hold and lead regular, ongoing team meetings as dictated by the needs of the program and provide proactive updates to senior team leadership on project status and progress
- Responsible for management and oversight of staff time allocations and account review for client projects. Contribute to the work plan of junior team members and mentor team members on processes and program execution
- Actively contribute regular performance feedback to junior staff and provide coaching on the day-to-day execution of assignments
- Assist in identifying new agency staff by reviewing resumes, interviewing candidates and providing timely feedback
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate client and team needs, instilling a sense of confidence
- Provide status and client updates to senior account leadership
- Demonstrate exceptional management skills including mobilising and motivating teams
- Assist in office-wide systems improvement by sharing key learnings from individual accounts and offer suggested efficiencies to office management
What would we like you to bring
- You media savviness
- You are someone informed, proactive in research, asking the right questions
- You have a critical mind in everything, you think outside the box and you love the challenge for problem solving
- Your communication skills are aligned to your passion, you represent your best
- Being someone who understands how Trends are formed, you have a keen eye on details
- You are a news junkie, someone who is nimble and persistent. You just know you will always flourish in all that you do
The basics, know-how foundation
- Degree in Communications or similar
- Demonstrates a solid understanding across all traditional, social and digital channels and platforms
- Proven account management skills including planning and budgeting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good understanding of the current and future digital platforms (social media universe, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.; and Mobile applications, Websites, CMS, amongst other social and digital media deliverables)
- Knowledge of best practices in online community management and writing for the web; familiarity with online monitoring and measurement tools
Opportunity of a Lifetime:
- Salary up to SGD 6,000 max
- Join a vibrant dynamic, fast-paced team
- Lifetime worth opportunity of learning, growth and career advancement
Do you want to help this company get to the next level? Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies related to Account Manager visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/