Account Manager for local integrated and digital campaigns | Global products, local market, competitive salary | Big space for growth
- Are you big making communications seamless, boarder less through omni-channel strategies?
- Are you an experienced Account Manager with confidence in running integrated and digital advertising campaigns?
- Do you have the right attitude and foundation to thrive and represent big brands? Lead account executives on how to handle deliverables?
- Do you have a passion for teamwork? That communication should be deeply embedded in speaking the same message regardless of the platform?
- Is it a part of you to execute in excellence, ensuring only high quality advertising products?
Then this could be the big opportunity you have long been prepared to take!
Company: Ideas in Real Life
This advertising agency is built on the vision of bringing to life innovative ideas that influence the market and consumers through marketing. To that extent, they are fully equipped with people and technology that altogether enriches its multi-cultural environment. This is their share of shaping the world intmo a better place to live.
This agency has offices across the globe, they are one of the biggest names worldwide. With Singapore office being the regional hub for SEA, they ensure long-term growth and success by carefully making hiring decisions and employee investments. It is the values and the people that build their culture and every year is a step forward.
The Role; Account Manager (Integrated):
- Take the lead and maintain regular contact between client and agency
- Ensure thorough understanding of clients’ products, services and advertising requirements
- Discuss campaign details with clients and Agency members, keep track of process and progress
- Demonstrates ability to interact with clients
- Organizes and participates in client presentations
- Develops clearly focused creative strategies and creative briefs
- Delivers value adding performance throughout the project
- Collaborative teamwork between Creative, Media and Planning
- Prepares and participates in client presentations
- Provides input for creative strategies/briefs
- Organizes day-to-day smooth operation of project
- Ensures and facilitates effective communication flow throughout project
- Manages production quality, timeline and budget expenses
- Minimum 4 years of integrated / digital experience in the advertising industry
- Self-motivated, persistent, hardworking, committed, creative, organizer, team player
- Hold a Polytechnic Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Knowledge of Advertising and media concepts is preferred
- Effective communication (verbal and written); Good command of the English language
- Excellent listening comprehension and strong presentation skills a must
What they offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Mobile reimbursements depending on job grade
- Insurance and Group Hospitalization and Surgical Insurance
- Increase in variation to be discussed during the hiring process
- Biggest perk is to see your data and strategies come to life, experience growth internally and of your partners
Send your CV to Jamaica Oliva via firstname.lastname@example.org
For more vacancies, visit: https://www.finestpeople.com.sg/jobs/