Sales Account Specialist for top fastest tech in Silicon Valley | Programmatic Marketing | salary max 60000+ SGD | Singapore
- Do you like the travel, hospitality and leisure industry?
- Do you have experience in promoting & selling digital advertising solutions?
- How about fundamental understandings of digital programmatic, performance marketing?
- Do you have the willingness to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team.
- Do you happen to love travelling?
- Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
The company has a robust audience engagement platform is powered by machine-learning technology, enhanced programmatic buying (real-time bidding) and unique data insights from over 50 data providers including airlines, meta-search sites and OTA’s. More than 350M traveller profiles, billions of intent data points and a powerful platform enable us to capture, curate and activate data to drive awareness, conversions and loyalty specifically for the travel sector.
Venture backed by several of Silicon Valley’s leading VCs, it has experienced significant year on year growth globally and has been expanding internationally since opening offices in London in January 2013, Singapore in January 2015 and Dubai in April 2015.
The APAC team, based out of our Singapore office, has been developing at a phenomenal rate since it’s formation in January 2015 and as part of our continued expansion in 2016 we are looking to appoint a Sales Associate, APAC to lead the development across the Southeast Asia region with a specific focus in Singapore.
The role: Account Executive/Sales | Up selling & Cross selling
The ideal candidate will be a strategic, creative thinker with the ability to work independently and also assist the Sales Director and wider sales team in communicating it solutions to market via relevant relationships and strong selling skills.
- Manage the development of the company’s already existing client base within Singapore & SEA including some regional hotel groups, tourism boards and attractions and is also responsible for initiating and developing new business across the SEA region with a focus on hospitality and tourism as a core.
- Play a key and assisting role in creating, developing and managing the holistic advertising business across Singapore & SEA
- Operate at a junior to mid level to develop strategic relationships with both direct clients and agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with other members of the APAC Sales team.
- Work closely with the in house Account Management team to ensure the optimisation and optimum delivery of campaigns.
- Assist with the creation of persuasive presentations and stories that demonstrate the value of the company to target marketers within the SEA region.
- Support Sales team in marketing function, such as distributing collaterals and organizing events for clients & agencies.
- Meet agreed set revenue targets.
What is required?
- 1-2+ Years’ experience in promoting & selling digital advertising solutions.
- Fundamental understanding of digital programmatic, performance marketing, RTB/SEM etc. is a prerequisite
- Business experience in the local & SEA markets, with strong digital marketing contacts
- Self-motivated; exhibits strong self-management and sense of urgency.
- Willingness to build consensus and work effectively with a cross-departmental team.
- Exceptional writing and presentation creation skills.
- Exceptional MS PowerPoint skills.
- An additional Asian language would be desirable.
- Ability to travel at times across the APAC region and to the US and Europe on occasions.
- Salary max SGD 60000+
- Culture: their team loves good time
- Snacks: Well-stocked kitchen
- Opportunities: Training and support to help you grow
- Ownership: challenging projects and make this role your own
- Travel: Overseas offsites & spend time in our international offices ownership of your job